Friday, May 01, 2015

Connie Cash - Library User of the Month - May 2015

Connie Cash

Student Finance Officer


Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown

“I am so thrilled to be chosen as the library user of the month! The library is my favourite place to be on campus and I look forward to my daily visits. I enjoy the fact I am able to take advantage of the interlibrary loan service and get reading material from many different sources. The staff always have a smile on their face and are willing to help in any way possible; you always feel welcome. As an employee of the College I feel confident when I refer students to the library that they will get the resources they need with the best service possible. The atmosphere is very comfortable, relaxing, and a great place to lose yourself in a good book or catch up on your favourite periodicals. It doesn’t matter what kind of day you’re having – it’s always a great day in the library!”

No comments: