Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Lori Galloway: April User of the Month

Lori Galloway
Student, Associate of Arts Diploma

It is an honor to be recognized as Library User of the Month. The Medicine Hat College Library is a great place to go to study, or just to unwind with a coffee and check out some of the latest magazines. I can’t say enough about how great the Library staff are; they are all very kind, patient, resourceful, and willing to help you! This makes it a welcoming place to be. As a mature student with a family, I find it a great place to study because it’s free from the distractions that may arise at home. I make use of the many resources available at the library such as the computer lab and the variety of study and reading areas. When I have free time, I like to go to the Library and pick out a movie for the weekend, or a good chick lit book. Over the years I've brought my daughter to the library with me now and then, and she has enjoyed the children’s section. She is 11 and when I told her about being Library User of the Month, she smiled and said “cool”. I think that it is pretty special she is also a library lover.

No comments: