- If you are off-campus or using MHC wifi: Databases will be completely unavailable until updates are finished
- If you are on campus and using an MHC computer: Databases can still be accessed via the following method:
- Right-click the "Connect" link for the relevant database and choose "Copy Link Location" (FireFox) or "Copy Shortcut" (Internet Explorer)
- Right click inside the web browser's address bar and paste the copied URL
- Remove the following URL information from the pasted URL and then hit enter: http://ezproxy.ammc.talonline.ca/login?url=
Database access should be completely restored by Wednesday, June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this disruption may cause.