Thursday, November 01, 2012

Adine Neilson - November User of the Month

Adine Neilson
3rd year Education student

“The Vera Bracken Library has become a “home away from home” for me. It is a clean, bright and comfortable environment that offers many different study areas. The group study rooms are a great place for working on team projects. As an education student, I appreciate the many different types of resources available, including children’s books and interactive activity kits. However, the best resource the library has is the staff. They go out of their way to help you or just offer some conversation when you need a break from studying. Whether I’m looking for a specific journal article or a good book to read on the weekend, I can always count on the staff to help me find what I am looking for. I also appreciate the many ways I can interact with library staff, whether it is in person, text messaging, telephone or email. The library team has been an integral part of my success as a student.”

No comments: