Monday, October 01, 2012

Charanjit Kaur Ubhi - October User of the Month

"Feeling great - selected as a library user of the month. I am Charanjit, a student of the OTA/PTA program. I am an international student from India. I have visited so many libraries but I found the Vera Bracken Library the best of its kind. It is fully equipped with all the resources required by every age group. I always love to spend my time in this library. I can’t explain why I find the atmosphere of this library so pleasant and soothing to mind that I don’t feel like going home for studying. This library feels like my home and the staff of the library seems like a family, so co-operative and helpful at every step; you just say it and they are ready to help you as much as they can. They are the most valuable asset to this wonderful library. For me the best place in Medicine Hat is the Vera Bracken Library with wonderful resources which we all should take advantage of. Good luck to all for your future endeavors."

No comments: