Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Library User of the Month - January 2012

Ryan Toews, Nursing/UT Science student

“I am currently in my third year of the Bachelor of Nursing program at the Medicine Hat College. I have incorporated a variety of UT Science classes into my degree, as upon completion, I plan on furthering my education through a Doctor of Medicine program. Apart from coursework, I am involved in multiple volunteering events and am president of the Science and Engineering Undergraduate Society (SEUS).

The Vera Bracken Library has been my home for the past three years, and without it, I would not be where I am today. I have utilized many of the resources available through the library, such as online databases, A.V. equipment, referencing guidelines and above all, the studying areas. I would like to express my gratitude towards the library staff for creating a positive learning environment through their accommodating and compassionate attitudes.”

No comments: