The Group Study Rooms provide a convenient place for students to perform group projects in by giving them an environment that allows them to focus on the work at hand or have discussions.
ABOUT THE GROUP STUDY ROOMS:
- Faculty, staff, and students can book the Group Study Rooms.
- Rooms can be booked for as long as 2 hours.
- Access is granted on a first-come, first-serve basis—sign-up sheets for the current week are outside each room.
- Booking for subsequent weeks can be made at the Circulation Desk.
- Groups requiring a room take precedence over any one individual occupying any Group Study Room.
- If a group is 10 minutes late, the room goes to the next waiting group.
- The rooms also have access to basic cable television and whiteboards for collaboration—whiteboard erasers and markers can be checked-out from the Circulation Desk.