Library Services' administration has tried to maximize the resources available through the aforementioned organizations, but we will still lose access to some databases. The databases that will no longer be available include:
- Agricola (EBSCO)
- Association Unlimited (Gale)
- Computers and Applied Sciences Complete (EBSCO)
- Film and Television Literature Index with Full Text (EBSCO)
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (Gale)
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition (EBSCO)
- International Bibliography of Theatre and Dane with Full Text (EBSCO)
- MEDLINE (EBSCO)
Though we have lost several resources, we have gained some World Book Encyclopedia resources. Those new World Book products include:
Some additional changes to be aware of are:
- The "Nursing/Health Studies" section of the database directory has been renamed. It will now be titled "Health Studies/Nursing." The URL will remain the same, so there is no need to change your bookmark.
- The following headings have been removed from the database directory: "Career Development," "Media," and "Philosophy," because we no longer subscribe to specific databases related to these fields of study.
Databases under the General/Multidisciplinary heading can be used for these subject areas.
If you have concerns regarding these changes please contact the Library Services Information Desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone: 403.504.3544.