The two Kobo readers will be loaded with popular fiction titles on each, which includes:
Kobo eReader 1:
- Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything
- Lawrence Hill's Book of Negroes
- Stieg Larrson's The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
- Nora Roberts's Black Hills
- Danielle Steel's Family Ties: A Novel
- Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist
- John Irving's Last Night in Twisted River
- Stieg Larsson's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- James Patterson's Private
- Scott Turow's Innocent
If you want to borrow one, see the Vera Bracken Library's Circulation Desk. You can borrow one for up to one week at a time and have the option of renewing it if no one else has a hold on it.
If you have any suggestions for titles that could be added, please e-mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to know about the Kobo e-book reader, please visit their website: http://www.koboereader.com.