UPDATE: SURVEY NOW CLOSED
All current Medicine Hat College students, faculty and staff are invited to participate in a library quality improvement survey to help us serve you better. Check your college email for the link or take the survey here.
Results of the survey will be shared with the college community and will be used to improve library services and resources.
How can I complete the survey?
- You will receive a link to the web-based survey in an email from Campus Announcements on Monday February 22 and on Monday March 1. Check your college email account. Missed the email? Take the survey here. If you have problems accessing the survey, please contact Leigh Cunningham.
- Completing the survey will take about 5 minutes. The survey will remain open until 4pm on Friday March 12.
- Yes! To thank you for your participation, we invite you to enter a prize draw for a chance to win one of five $25 iTunes gift cards or one of five $25 gift certificates for the college bookstore. Be sure to provide your college email address when you submit your survey. Your email will not be linked to your responses.
- Yes. No identifying links between responses and the individual responding will be retained. Only combined data will be reported. Your participation is voluntary. This project has been reviewed by the Medicine Hat College Ethics Review Board.
- Yes. If you do not know how to answer a question, you can select “N/A” or “I don’t know”. The survey format is designed to capture your expected, desired and perceived levels of service and this is why there are three responses required for each question.
- LibQUAL+® survey measures library users’ perceptions of their libraries’ service quality and identifies gaps between minimal, desired and perceived levels of service. LibQUAL+® is a rigorously tested web-based survey offered by the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) that helps libraries assess and improve library services. Over 1000 libraries in Canada, the United States and internationally have used the survey since 2000.
Many thanks for your help!
Questions about the survey can be directed to:
Leigh Cunningham, Collections and Instruction Librarian