Many library services can still be accessed from home . . .
- You can still search for books in the library, go to: http://darius.uleth.ca/search~S2.
- If you need to place a hold or renew materials, log in using your library account: https://darius.uleth.ca/patroninfo/.
- You can search other libraries by going to: http://www.mhc.ab.ca/library/otherlibraries.html.
- If your library account is up-to-date, you can access the databases to search for periodical (journal, magazine, and newspaper) articles. Click here to access databases.
- If you need to order books or periodical articles that the library does not have available, go to: http://darius.uleth.ca/screens/illreq_s2.html.
As ever, we have a wide variety of means to contact the library to get assistance. Some of the ways that you can contact us include: